Best 23 gift ideas for space lover
Space is unfathomable, fascinating and a natural wonder that reminds us there’s a presence so much bigger than ourselves and anything we know. This week we’re transporting you out of this world with Space Collection. Buy any one of these cool space products as a unique space gift for yourself or a friend
1. MOON Lamp
You’ve only ever dreamed of touching the moon…now indulge yourself with the soothing glow of our photorealistic moon light. The LED light adjusts from soft white to yellow, creating the perfect ambiance for a relaxing night or a romantic date
- 3D printed with eco-friendly materials
- Touch to change color and adjust brightness
- Long press to enable the dim function (see instruction video)
- Includes a rechargeable battery and USB power cord for portability
- Charge with standard 5V DC USB output
- Available in 3 sizes, with a ceramic hand or wood base
- Comes in a gift box, ready for gift-giving
- Made to order. It takes about 3 business days to process.
2. The Moon Phase Wrist Watch
This awesome Moon Phase Wrist Watch is a must-have for every moonchild! Featuring all the phases of the moon, from full moon to new moon, all on one watch face. Now you can hold the moon on your wrist at all times of the day!
- Quartz Wrist Watch made from Leather and Alloy.
- Band length: 24cm.
- Band width: 20mm.
- Available in Black, White, Gray and Brown colored bands
3. The chart of cosmic exploration
Probe the solar system from Mercury to Pluto with this stellar schematic of space exploration! From the Luna 2 in 1959 to the DSCOVR in 2015, this color-coded chart traces the trajectories of every orbiter, lander, rover, flyby, and impactor to ever slip the surly bonds of lower Earth orbit and successfully complete its mission—a truly astronomical array of over 100 exploratory instruments in all.
Featuring hand-illustrated renderings of each spacecraft juxtaposed against the serried giants of our solar system, this galactic survey is a testament to man’s forays into the grand cosmic ballet
4. Solar Keychain
This planet and star keychain brings a touch of the galaxy to your keys. A combination of beads with space charms adds to the whimsy and cheerfulness
5. Solar System Poster Wall Sticker
Universe Galaxy break wall vinyl stickers Planet Star Spaceship 3d art mural forkids rooms nursery decoration ceiling wallpaper
This is amazing wall decor for the kid who doesn’t want a cutesy room.
6. Zodiac Stacked Bracelets
This bracelet stack showcases your zodiac sign on a gold coin charm surrounded by sparkling blue sandstone and brightly colored beads. A second moonstone wristlet with an 8-point star completes this charming celestial set.
- Show off your sign and your style sense with these Zodiac bracelets
- 5.9 inch diameter
- Choose your zodiac symbol
- Surprise her with a unique customized gift
7. 3D LED Night Light
Fly me to the moon! From an astronaut in flight to a shining harvest moon, these enchanting night lights bring a picturesque glow to a nursery, kid’s room or any space that could use a touch of magic.
- Laser cut acrylic and LED lights give these lamps an interesting 3D effect
- Choose from 9 different inspiring designs
- Available with dimmer only or dimmer and remote
- Comes in a stylish box, ready for gift-giving
- Please remove the plastic cover from the light once you receive it
8. Crescent Moon Fairy Light Lantern
These fairy light lanterns on a crescent moon stand filled with colorful LED string lights add artful ambiance to a bookshelf, table or nightstand.
- Decorative black metal crescent moon stand wrapped in thick twine
- Available with a glass globe or glass apple lantern
- Choice of blue, purple, yellow or multicolored fairy lights
- Powered by USB
- Dimension: 4.5"Ⅹ4.5"Ⅹ10"
9. Ceramic Saturn Lamp
Bring cosmically cool Art Deco style lighting to your corner of the galaxy with this Saturn table top lamp. Showcase it on an end table with framed black and white photos and stacked art books or add an astronomical glow and to your bedside table.
- Hollow spherical shape in a white finish
- Handcrafted from egg-shell thin porcelain
- Includes an energy saving 9 watt LED bulb and power cable with on/off switch
- An out-of-this-world gift for any occasion
10. Gravity Wall Clock
Got time for an epic space odyssey? Inspired by the science fiction film Gravity, this wall clock showcases an outer space background with a solitary astronaut.
- 10 inch wall clock designed by artist Tobe Fonseca
- Choose a natural wood, black or white frame
- Needs 1 AA battery (not included)
- A fun timepiece for science fiction buffs
10. Star crystal earrings
An all-star evening. Every evening is star-studded with these sparking front back star crystal earrings. The unique design showcases crystal encrusted star studs that you can wear alone or with the dangling crystal backer.
- Star crystal earrings express your creative side as studs, front back drop earrings or an asymmetrical combination
- Gold and silver-plated alloy and multi-colored crystals
- A stellar gift for any occasion
11. Moon Phases Yoga Mat
Inspired by the phases of the moon, this artistic yoga mat is the perfect companion for your hot Yoga, Pilates or bikram classes. A soft, sweat absorbing cloth top soaks up moisture like a towel and the rubber backing lets you work on your half-moon pose on a stay-put yoga mat.
- Foldable, reversible yoga mat designed for hot yoga
- Made from synthetic suede and natural rubber
- Machine washable
12. Candlelit Textured Glass Spheres
A star-studded light show! Our trio of candlelit glass spheres invites a sparkling glow to your mantle or table top Holiday decor.
- Battery powered candles give these glass spheres a warm candlelit glow
- Set includes one large, medium and small sphere with flameless candles
- Available in blue or white with gold star accents
13. Solar System Bracelet
The planets align beautifully with our solar system bracelets. From single planet designs to the whole solar system, each handmade bracelet is a one-of-a-kind beauty. Wear one or stack them in spectacular solar style!
- Handcrafted bracelets with unique gemstone planets and gold star charms
- Choose from 11 different styles
- Bracelets are 6.3 inches
- A great birthday gift
14. Aurora Bedding Set
Star bursts, moonbeams, and the Aurora Borealis. Give your bedroom a celestial makeover with this eye-catching Aurora bedding set.
A striking blue and white 3D galaxy print
- Made of polyester
- Hand wash or machine wash using cold water and tumble dry on low
- Set includes 1 queen size zip closure duvet cover, 1 flat sheet and 2 pillowcases
15. Kyanite Pendant
Inspired by Saturn’s rings, this beautiful kyanite necklace showcases a unique design that is wearable in two ways. Stunning for day or evening wear!
- Unique movable planetary ring design
- Kyanite gemstone and 925 silver
- Adjustable chain: 15.7 to 17.7 inches
16. Moon Wall Clock
Designed by Astronomy photographer Norbert Rumiano, this lunar wall timepiece is a montage of 65 different real lunar shots. Glows for up to 2 hours after lights out.
- Glowing moon wall clock
- Designed in France
- Size: 13.5 x 13.5 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Needs a 1 AA battery (not included)
17. Solar System Lollipops
Each one of these beautifully crafted lollipops is like a piece of edible art. With a crisp image of each planet (we didn't leave out Pluto!), the clear surface makes them appear 3D.
- Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
- Beautifully packaged set of 10 ready for gifting
- Realistic 3D effect
- The perfect gift for science nerds
18. Glow-in-the-Dark Solar System High Rise Leggings
The Solar System print was inspired by the scientific galactic retro glow-in-the-dark prints of our youth, and hand-drawn by Artist Nate Crane.
- Planets, moons, galaxy, shooting-stars, asteroids, and swirling star clusters will catch eyes and imaginations.
- Printed in GLOW-IN-THE-DARK ink
19. Galaxy Converse shose
20. cups for space lover gift
This watercolor hand-drawn design was exclusively made for us by the talented Sobia from Sobia Smiles. Funny Quote says : "If you need space, join NASA".
It can be easily customized with any other quote you would like or none at all! Enjoy this space lovers mug all while being dishwasher and microwave safe for an everlasting effect.
21. Planets USPS Forever Stamps
These stamps are color-enhanced to emphasize the surface texture and composition of the planets. It can be an exquisite gift for someone who’s into science, particularly with the planets.
It’s also a good way to motivate the enthusiasm and personality of your science-lover family member
22. Deep Space Wallet
Your family nerd will love this wallet that has a design inspired by the deep outer space. A starry galaxy will greet him/her every time he/she holds the wallet. It’s a very great gift idea for someone who is interested in anything related to the outer space, especially for science geeks. The stunning images of space make these wallets entertaining and informative as well.
23. Crystal Ball Music Box
Mesmerizing! With a flick of the switch, this rotating music box catches the eye with its luminous crystal moon, starry night or bubbling sea while it fills the room with a lovely version of Pachelbel’s famous Canon.
Rotating crystal ball music box creates a unique light pattern on the ceiling as it plays a lovely melody
- Inset light illuminates crystal ball for 8 to 12 hours
- Choose a moon, star or bubbling sea crystal ball design on a maple wood base
- Includes charger